Helping you reach your financial goals by carefully developing a plan that aligns with your specific needs, experience and time horizon, is an honor and my highest priority. Regardless of where you are in life, I have the tools and financial products that, along with your collaboration, we can combine into an appropriate solution for you.show more
Over the last 15 years, through workshops and personal interviews, I've helped a great number of people make sound financial decisions that have stood the test of time - - while maintaining consistency with their individual comfort level, investment time-line and goals. Working together, I can help you create a strategy geared towards meeting three key financial goals: 1) wealth accumulation during your working years, 2) security and independence in your retirement, and 3) transfer assets in the most advantageous way. Periodically we will review your situation and make adjustments as needed. It just makes sense - as your life changes, so do your financial needs and I'll be here for you at every stage of your life.
As a trusted partner of the Fort Bragg Federal Credit Union, I have a strong history of working with credit union members, their family and their friends. Specifically, we can make sure you have solid answers to these important questions:
- Is your retirement money invested properly?
- Will you have enough income in retirement?
- What should you do with an existing retirement plan from a previous employer?
- How will you pay for a child's or grandchild's education?
- Financially, what would happen to your family if you died?
- How will you pay for long-term care?
I am a Registered Representative of CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc., member FINRA/SIPC. I am also a licensed representative of CMFG Life Insurance Company.
It's easy to get started. Please contact me for a no-cost, no-obligation consultation.My education . . .
Affiliations . . .
- B.A. from the University of North Carolina (Chapel Hill)
- MBA from Appalachian State University's Walker School of Business
Personal . . .
- Beta Gamma Sigma Business Society
- Married: wife Janet
- Two children: Kemp and Amy, both students at UNC-CH