Helping you reach your financial goals by carefully developing a plan that aligns with your specific needs, experience and time horizon, is an honor and my highest priority. Regardless of where you are in life, I have the tools and financial products that, along with your collaboration, we can combine into an appropriate solution for you.show more
Do you need your investments to help you develop income now or income later.
Helping clients reach their retirement goals is my primary objective. There are a lot of options for your retirement but the first step is developing a strategy. As a financial services representative located at The Tennessee Credit Union, my job is to help you, whatever your age, create a sound financial strategy for the lifestyle you want to live in retirement. Let's get together and create your retirement plan. Together we'll answer the tough questions to give you peace of mind: Are you saving enough? Will you outlive your retirement income? How much insurance should you have? Should you add stocks to your portfolio? Are your financial expectations realistic?
Over the last 5 years, through workshops and personal interviews, I've helped a great number of clients create a methodology to help reach three key financial goals: 1) wealth accumulation during your working years, 2) security and independence in your retirement, and 3) transfer assets in the most advantageous way. Specifically, I may be able to help you:
- Retire more comfortably
- Protect your assets and your financial future
- Fund your children's or grandchildren's education
I am a Registered Representative of CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc., member FINRA/SIPC. I am also a licensed representative of CMFG Life Insurance Company.
It's easy to get started. Please contact me for a no-cost, no-obligation consultation. My education . . .
Affiliations . . .
- I graduated from Middle Tennessee State University in 1997.
- I earned the accreditation of Accredited Asset Management SpecialistSM. This designation is awarded by the College for Financial Planning to investment professionals who complete its 12-module AAMS® Professional Education Program, pass an examination, commit to a code of ethics and agree to pursue continuing education.
- I am a member of Rotary International and a current board member.
- I am also on the Board of Directors of the United Way of Sumner County.
Career Highlights . . .
- I earned the Ted Jones Golden Shovel Award in 2007.
- I earned the Winners Circle Award in 2010.
- I earned the opportunity to work with the members of The Tennessee Credit Union in 2011.