Alternatives to help protect those you love.
Options to help you save for the future.
It's never too late to plan. Start today.
This engaging and entertaining seminar combines economics, history, demographic trends, politics and humor as we look at the "New Normal" and what it means to credit unions and their members. The following questions/issues are addressed:
* Why we're now living in a "New Normal" economy (and what that really means)
* Why retirement, as we have come to know it over the past 50 years, may be at an end - and what Retirement 2.0 looks like
* Why "demography is destiny"
* Why the collapse of our system of entitlements is all but inevitable
* The five things credit union members should be doing right now to protect their money and their families