Helping you reach your financial goals by carefully developing a plan that aligns with your specific needs, experience and time horizon, is an honor and my highest priority. Regardless of where you are in life, I have the tools and financial products that, along with your collaboration, we can combine into an appropriate solution for you.show more
Helping you reach your financial goals is my number one objective. Working together, I'll help you make sound financial decisions consistent with your comfort level, investment time-line and goals. We can start small and grow, or evaluate and build upon any existing financial plans. The end result will be a strategy designed to help you build, protect, use and transfer assets in the most advantageous way. Periodically we'll review your situation and make adjustments as needed. It just makes sense - as your life changes, so do your financial needs, and I'll be here for you at every stage of your life.
As a trusted partner of Tyndall Federal Credit Union, I look forward to working with credit union members, their family and their friends. I have access to a wide variety of investment and insurance products. We can make sure you have solid answers to questions like:
- Is your retirement money invested properly?
- Will you have enough income in retirement?
- What should you do with an existing retirement plan from a previous employer?
- How will you pay for a child's or grandchild's education?
- Financially, what would happen to your family if you died?
- How will you pay for long-term care?
I am a Registered Representative of CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc., member FINRA/SIPC. I am also a licensed representative of CMFG Life Insurance Company.
It's easy to get started. Please contact me for a no-cost, no-obligation consultation.My education . . .
I'm a proud Gator!
Received my B.S. in Advertising and Minor in Business, Universtiy of Florida, 1998
GO GATORS!!!Affiliations . . .
Career Highlights . . .
- Youth Mentoring
- Phi Beta Sigma Fraternity Inc.
- University of Florida Alumni Association
- I ran my own Financial service practice in Tampa for five years before coming to Tyndall
- I spent four years in the Mortgage and Real Estate industry prior to that
Personal . . .
- I love Gator Football and Basketball
- I collect old martial arts films
- I enjoy reading for spiritual and personal growth.
- I have been married for 2 years to my wife Kiki.
- I have one beautiful daughter Michelle.